“Australia’s Christian heritage has not been forgotten. It has never been known.”
Dr. Stuart Piggin, Associate Professor & Director, Centre for the History of Christian Thought and Experience. Macquarie University. Australia
Who we are.
The DIDUNO Network is a group of people dedicated to and passionate about educating and informing the next generation of Australians of our Christian heritage.
What we are about.
- Researching and producing authentic accounts of people of faith and the positive contribution and impact their lives have had on the wellbeing of Australian society.
- Distributing these accounts through educational bodies and faith based organisations to educate and encourage young people to embrace these virtues.
- Promoting the teachings of Jesus.
How we are doing this.
- By engaging the services of researches that have researched events and people, who through their faith in God, have made significant contributions to Australian society.
- By producing quality interactive resources that comply with the Australian Curriculum requirements.
- By distributing these resources for FREE to educational, religious and secular bodies via the internet.
- By producing printed materials that can be purchased for personal use or for libraries.
Why we are doing this.
Australian and indeed world history contain many stories about how people of faith embodied and exemplified the teachings of Jesus in their lives. Many public celebrations have a Christian influence and some have a Christian foundation of which many people are not aware.
By producing and distributing these stories we would aim to inspire and challenge our younger generation to seriously consider the decisions they make in their own lives.
The positive and self-giving role models in these stories could motivate many to contribute to our society in a similar manner today.
Hebrews 10:24 “and let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.”